SINGAPORE JUNE 10 2022 / EMURGO Ptd. Ltd. – EMURGO Ptd. Ltd. (“EMURGO”), the official commercial arm and a founding entity of the Cardano blockchain, today announced a strategic partnership agreement with Cardashift, a community-run Cardano launchpad for impact startups.
The EMURGO & Cardashift collaboration will help strengthen the mutual objective to foster positive social impact through the following:
- A project sourcing partnership: EMURGO, its upcoming Cardano NFT marketplace Fibo, and Cardashift will work together in identifying ambitious impactful projects that would need acceleration and brand-building support. EMURGO’s resources will help Cardashift scale-up impactful local web3 projects to reach a global audience.
- Leveraging EMURGO’s Cardano-based products: EMURGO’s Cardano community products such as its one-stop NFT marketplace Fibo can be integrated into the Caradshift ecosystem. Fibo and its integration with Yoroi Wallet can be leveraged by Cardashift’s impactful web3 projects for community and brand building such as NFT drops and more, to a wider Cardano audience.
- A mutual sharing of knowledge: Cardashift will support and carry impactful projects focusing on their impact, their tokenomics, and their technical solution. As a founding entity of Cardano, EMURGO’s expertise in building solutions and brands on Cardano’s sustainable blockchain technology will be key in supporting Cardashift’s projects to reach the global Cardano community. EMURGO will be able to benefit from Cardashift’s social impact assessment expertise.
Tyler Wales, EMURGO’s NFT Business Development Lead: “Coming off the heels of our recent announcement to further strengthen Cardano’s overall web3 ecosystem, EMURGO is excited to partner with Cardashift to develop Cardano’s Web3 solutions and services. This strategic partnership will help Cardashift’s socially and environmentally impactful startups build their communities and brands by providing EMURGO’s Cardano products to have a bigger impact.”
Vincent Katchavenda, co-founder of Cardashift: “We are excited to partner with EMURGO and Fibo. This collaboration will boost our support for impactful projects tackling real-world challenges using Web3 applications. EMURGO is a key blockchain player providing Cardano’s Web3 solutions such as Fibo to reputed traditional and non-traditional actors. We hope that their expertise will continue to help impactful projects we support, to scale-up and provide an all-inclusive blockchain solution.”
EMURGO has offices in Singapore, India, Indonesia, and the U.S., and a roster of global clients & partners. To connect and learn more, visit https://emurgo.io.
EMURGO is the official commercial arm of Cardano and provides socially impactful solutions to solve some of the most intricate problems of organizations. As a founding entity of the Cardano protocol, EMURGO is able to leverage its abilities for large-scale blockchain development and rapid solutions deployment to benefit its global clients.
For more information:
- Official Homepage: emurgo.io
- Twitter (Global): @EMURGO_io
- YouTube: EMURGO channel
- Discord: EMURGO Discord
- Facebook: @EMURGO.io
- Instagram: @EMURGO_io
- LinkedIn: @EMURGO_io
Cardashift is a community-run launchpad and accelerator program that raises funds, tokenizes, and accelerates projects tackling social and environmental challenges. Cardashift is built on Cardano, the blockchain platform for change-makers, innovators, and visionaries.
For more information: